CalvinsRvCamping - Park Rules and Regulations
Please follow these guidelines for your convenience, pleasure and safety
- Office hours: 8:00am - 8:00pm, Closed during lunch 11:30am - 1:00pm
- Quiet hours are from 10:00pm - 6:00am.
- Check out time is 12:00 p.m.
- Changing of assigned site upon approval.
- Parking on paved areas only
- Only registered guests are permitted to use the park facilities.
- Refuse must be bagged and placed inside the garbage disposal units provided. Do not leave trash exposed.
- Speed limit 5 mph.
- Children must be supervised by an adult.
- Storage of personal property outside the RV that is unsightly or a nuisance must be removed upon notice by Management.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission to vehicles not meeting park standards.
- We reserve the right to deny occupancy at any time for any reason deemed appropriate.
- Owner/Management is not responsible for any injuries to guests or pets, or theft and/or damage to guest property.
- Management reserves the right to require any guest to vacate the park for any behavior that disturbs other guests.
- Maximum stay at any given site is 90 days.
- Cold weather skirting allowed upon written approval
The following are not permitted:
- Clotheslines are not allowed outside the RV. Clothes dryers are located in the laundry facility.
- Smoking in park facilities.
- Walking between sites.
- Mechanical repairs on the park grounds, including lube and oil change.
- Washing of vehicles or RV's on site.
- Commercial business not to be solicited or transacted on any site within the park.
- Pets shall not be left unattended.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times or tied up.
- Pets shall be kept quiet and under control at all times or you will be asked to leave the park.
- All pet droppings shall be the responsibility of the pet owner and must be promptly cleaned up and disposed of properly in trash dumpster.